Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sticky beard and the joker




You may be asking me why I am putting a Codename: Kids Next Door picture on my STAR WARS website but I have a reason. I once met the creator of Codename: Kids Next Door and he said he went bowling with Mark Hamill who, in Star Wars, is named Luke. And he also says that Mark Hamill (Luke) plays a evil villain named Stickybeard. And my friend named Zymoon, I told him the story, and his dad said Mark Hamill (Luke) also plays the Joker from the Animated Series of Batman.

2 comments:

Robin and Emily said...

Hi Amos,
That is interesting about Mark Hamill being the voice of Stickybeard. We recently watched Season One of the Muppet Show on DVD, and the episode hosted by Mark Hamill is really funny. There is a lot about Star Wars in it -- I recommend it.
Emily

S.W.Insider said...

Well there's a website that I'm going to put onto my blog and it's going to say Mark Hamill, and they show how much voices and shows and movies he is in. And there is a lot.
When I was on YouTube I saw something like it (what you mentioned) it was the muppets but then a Star Wars character just busted in. It was funny, but I didn't see Mark Hamill being the host. He was playing Luke.