Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bounty Hunters



This is a bounty hunter picture that I created. Of course, with my mom. I created this poster for a friend for his birthday by putting this picture on a shirt. I did it by getting every picture of Star Wars bounty hunters and I erased the backgrounds by putting them into Adobe Photoshop. And then I got all the pictures and got a new computer page and put all the pictures onto it. But on the computer page I made it a color and the way I did the words was I either wrote the words for Bounty Hunters or I found the words for Star Wars. Then I layered them all up.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Amos! I love your blog. I didn't know you liked Star Wars so much or that you knew so much about it. My brother is a big fan, too. Really well done. Keep up the good work and I'll check back in to see the new stuff you've posted!

-Jean

S.W.Insider said...

Yeah, ask your brother to check my website. I would love to know what he thinks.