Saturday, April 14, 2007

Muppet Star Wars






The Muppets copied Star Wars. I think it should have been different. I think Elmo should be Anakin, Zoe should be Padme, Ernie should be Obi Wan, Bert should be Mace Windu, and Kermit should still be Yoda, and those two scientists Beaker and Dr. Bunson Honeydew should be C3PO and R2D2, Miss Piggy should be Queen Amadala, and Gonzo should be Janga Fett, if it was Episode II. And the one on poster on the left is in another language. And Oscar could be Jabba the Hut. And I know why Kermit is Yoda. Because they're both green and, if you didn't know, they're both made from the same company. Well, actually, Yoda's made by the Muppet Company.

2 comments:

Miles said...

I like the movies episode 1, episode 3, and Anikens giving in! The games are fun too!



To Amos

From Miles

S.W.Insider said...

Well miles Anakin is not spelled Aniken but my favorite is Anakin's giving in. My mom's favorite is the chosen one. I also like Episode I and Episode III. But I like Episode III more.